Daily Study

God of Christian Arabs

top_shadow.jpg
Jesus copy
greet_gray

This much we know about “Justice” and “Mercy”: They oppose each other. I think it can be properly said, “When Justice walks in by way of the front door, Mercy flies out the window; and when Mercy walks in by way of the front door Justice flies out the window.” The two cannot meet; and the two cannot co-exist. Like two opposing enemies “Mercy” and “Justice” will continue to avoid each other, or push against each other. It is the natural order (flow) of things — where Justice is displayed, Mercy fades away; and where Mercy is displayed, Justice fades away. But then there is God who lives outside the “natural order of things”. He not only governs the “Law of Nature”, but it is His Laws which nature must obey.

There is only one time in all the ages when “Mercy” and “Justice” met at a single point, and neither one faded away. It was a remarkable display of Wisdom on the part of God when His Justice and His Mercy rushed at a single point and kissed each other. Such a thing has never been done before, nor will it ever happen again.

God says this about Himself in the ancient Book of Malachi 3:6: “For I am the Lord, I change not…” This means since God is a “God of Love”, He cannot change in any way, shape, or form in His love. It also means God is fixed (un-changeable) in His love — He cannot increase in His love; and He cannot decrease in His love. To either increase or to decrease in His love is to change the condition of God. (“For I am the Lord, I change not…”)

God is also a “God of Compassion”. Again God cannot change in His compassion. The level of compassion which God had from the beginning of the ages cannot increase or decrease with time. In fact God has a “Nature” within Himself that compares (forces) Him to remain unchanged and consistent in all His Attributes. God is a “God of Mercy”. His “Un-changeable Nature” cannot allow Him to increase in His Mercy or to decrease in His Mercy. The “Mercy of God” is just what it is for all times — the “Mercy of God”. To increase or to decrease in “His Mercy” is to create a change in God which goes against the “Very Nature of God”: “For I am the Lord, I change not…”

God is, and has always been exactly who He is. God cannot change. The God of the ages past is exactly the same as He is today and He will be in the ages to come. Any change in God’s Attributes is to denote a different god who was not like the God of the ages past.

Malachi 3:6 perhaps describes God better than any other verse in Holy Scriptures: “For I am the Lord, I change not…” There is no other god known to man who has consistently spoken about his “un-changeability” as the Biblical God. The reason is because there is no other god like the Biblical God who is fixed (permanent) within His Nature (condition). He cannot change for the better, or for the worst. Whatever He was, He is today, and will always be.

Now that raises a problem: “Since Justice and Mercy cannot meet and co-exist, how does God deal with the sins of man in His Mercy and still remains un-changed in His Justice?”

Friends, I can tell you that this is not an easy task. It is a God-size task. If God forgives man of his sins simply because God wants to display His Mercy, it means God must first lower His Standard of Justice at the expense of His Mercy. This will bring about a change in God, because He now regards His Mercy far more important than He regards His Justice. This cannot happen because in order for God to remain “un-changed”, He must uphold His Mercy as equally as He upholds His Justice. Neither one (His Mercy or His Justice) must suffer at the expense of the other.

This brings us to a God-size question: Since Justice and Mercy oppose each other, and cannot meet at a single point, how then does God display His Mercy toward man while simultaneously (at the same time) equally upholding His Justice against man for his sins?

2000 years ago this question was answered at “The Cross” — the gruesome (bloody) Cross of Calvary. It is there upon which God displayed His Justice (rage, anger, fury) against the sins of man while at the very same time demonstrating His Mercy toward mankind. It is at the Cross where both Justice and Mercy met for the first and only time, and neither one opposed the other. This is remarkable — this has never happened before, and it will never happen again.

At “The Cross” while upholding His Very Own Characters: “For I am the Lord, I change not…”God bend the “Arch of Mercy” and the “Arch of Justice” made them to meet at a single point in order to save mankind. No human being can accomplish such a monumental feet; and certainly no other god known to man has the Wisdom and the Power to display his mercy as equally as while expounding his justice. All other gods will have to switch between roles by displaying mercy and justice at different time period, but never displaying both simultaneously. Only the Biblical God can make such a God-size task possible. We can therefore say, “There is no god, but God.”

This is not something new to God. He spoke about it 12 centuries before it happened. Psalm 85:10 reads, “Mercy and truth (Justice) are met; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.” At “The Cross”, and for this one purpose, God changed the natural order of things so that Mercy and Justice not only met without conflict, but righteousness and peace also kissed each other. And in all this God remains true to His word: “For I am the Lord, I change not…”

For those of you who are looking forward for God to change in His Justice or to lower His Justice at the expense of His Mercy in order to save you, I give you Malachi 3:6: “For I am the Lord, I change not…” I also give you John 1:12: “For as many as received Him (Christ Jesus) to them He gives the power to become sons of God, even to them that believe in His name.”

 

By Sazie Johnson

 

 

1_1 5

1_2 5
1_3 5
1_4 4
1_5 2

 

John 1 (New King James Version)

John 1

The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

John’s Witness: The True Light

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Becomes Flesh

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”
16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

A Voice in the Wilderness

19 Now this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?”
20 He confessed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.”
21 And they asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?”
He said, “I am not.”
“Are you the Prophet?”
And he answered, “No.”
22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?”
23 He said: “I am

‘ The voice of one crying in the wilderness:

“ Make straight the way of the LORD,”’

as the prophet Isaiah said.”
24 Now those who were sent were from the Pharisees. 25 And they asked him, saying, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”
26 John answered them, saying, “I baptize with water, but there stands One among you whom you do not know. 27 It is He who, coming after me, is preferred before me, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose.”
28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

The Lamb of God

29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 30 This is He of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ 31 I did not know Him; but that He should be revealed to Israel, therefore I came baptizing with water.”
32 And John bore witness, saying, “I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, ‘Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God.”

The First Disciples

35 Again, the next day, John stood with two of his disciples. 36 And looking at Jesus as He walked, he said, “Behold the Lamb of God!”
37 The two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. 38 Then Jesus turned, and seeing them following, said to them, “What do you seek?”
They said to Him, “Rabbi” (which is to say, when translated, Teacher), “where are You staying?”
39 He said to them, “Come and see.” They came and saw where He was staying, and remained with Him that day (now it was about the tenth hour).
40 One of the two who heard John speak, and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. 41 He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which is translated, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus.
Now when Jesus looked at him, He said, “You are Simon the son of Jonah. You shall be called Cephas” (which is translated, A Stone).

Philip and Nathanael

43 The following day Jesus wanted to go to Galilee, and He found Philip and said to him, “Follow Me.” 44 Now Philip was from Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 45 Philip found Nathanael and said to him, “We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
46 And Nathanael said to him, “Can anything good come out of Nazareth?”
Philip said to him, “Come and see.”
47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward Him, and said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!”
48 Nathanael said to Him, “How do You know me?”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.”
49 Nathanael answered and said to Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!”
50 Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” 51 And He said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

 

 

 

 

 

God Jesus said,

“I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:6

Arabs and Muslims,

be SAVED by God RIGHT NOW!

Brothers, Islam and the Bible call Jesus as Kalimat-Ullah- WORD of Allah!

Will you reject God by rejecting His SON?

Look if you will reject Son, it means you dont believe in His Father Allah. It means you are AGAINST Allah.

Islam came later after prophecies of Allah already existed that His Son Jesus will save the world from sins. So, what is Islam? ONE of religions. Look brother, there are millions religions and all they worship millions of gods which are called by God of Ibrahim as IDOLS.

Way for people worshiping idols is hell. Islam is among them. Why? Because Islam makes God of our father Ibrahim a LIAR by claiming that there is NO Son of God. Islam is closing eyes of Muslims to the words of Allah. Which man on the earth is able to BEAR INIQUITIES of the world? Sins of people? How SERVANT canJUSTIFY many people? It is impossible for a man. But only for God! We worship perfect God. He DIED instead on us. His name is the most perfect – Jesus….Isa Ibn Allah…Isa Allah…Issa Al Massih. And He is God of our father Ibrahim. Turn from sins to HIM and LIVE eternally as son of God!

Be saved right NOW

How to LIVE with God Jesus?

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF GOD.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR

Fellowship with God
means YOU Arabs and Muslims
can be called sons of God.
You can be forgiven of ALL your sins!
You can be
adopted by God
THROUGH your Faith
in His Son Jesus.

Can you call Jesus the Son of God? Is He God in your life? Have you given Him absolute control of your life and future?If not, do is right NOW!

Pray now to the LORD and accept His forgiveness of all your sins through FAITH in His Son – God Jesus Christ!

Pray God right now And be saved!

God is bringing Judgement. Return of the Lord Jesus and His Judgement day should make difference in our behavior. Live your best in purity. Be excited about meeting with the Lord. You should anxiously await with joiful anticipation of the Lord’s return. If your hearts is filled with anticipation, excitement and joy, it indicates that you are walking with the Lord. If you are NOT sure and confident that if you would die today you would go to Heaven, it means you need to get right with God. If you never said- YES- to Jesus, do it today! If you have fallen away from the Lord, come back to Him today.

We will close with prayers: Father, we believe that Jesus is coming again. We believe we need to be ready. And Lord I am praying about any person who is reading my message and if they dont have confidence that they are ready for Your return, help them to come to You today and get right with You now. Amen.

First, recognise brother, that you are sinner. Be sorry for your sin. And ask God to forgive you right now. The way as we do that TROUGH PRAYER. That’s how we communicate with God.I’d like to lead you in prayer. If you want Christ to forgive your sins. If you want to know that when you will die you will go to Heaven then pray this prayer with me right now:

God, I know I am a sinner. And I am sorry for what I have done. And I turn from my sin now and ask You to forgive me. Thank You that Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood for me. Be my Savior and my Lord. And be my friend. I want to follow You from this day forward. Fill me with Your Spirit. And help me to be Your disciple. Thank You for accepting me. Thank You for forgiving me. Thank You that I am now YOURS. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

 

If you sincerely asked God to forgive you then WELCOME to the family of God. Now you are adopted by God. Now you bacame His son and His inheritance. His angels have written your name in the Book of Life. And you have the BRIGHT FUTURE.

God Jesus said:

“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word

and believes him

who sent mehas eternal life and will not be condemned;

he has crossed over from death to life.John 5:24

Walk with God and live eternally Arab nation! Amen.

Rev. 4:8 “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.”

Brothers, God Jesus is COMING BACK to us to the earth. Be prepared to LIVE with Him and not to die without Him! Repent and make your ways straight. To make your ways straight, then, please the Lord in all you do by BELIEVING in His Son Jesus Christ.

Turn away from a life of sin to a life of righteousness (Rom. 12:21).

This is the way of peace (Luke 1:79).

It is also the way to prosperity, blessings, answered prayer, joy and every good thing (Prov. 13:21; 1 John 3:22; Heb. 13:21).

If you prayed this simple prayer aboveor if you need more information orstill have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then please email me and contact me (contacts are below) because we should be together. God called us as believers in Him or CHURCH.

Bahira

Learn More

Contradictions in Islam and Qur’an

Alla

Brothers, to watch these videos, click on picture below:

is_1 3

is_2 3


is_3 3

is_4 3

is_5 3

Brother Rashid converted from Islam and now he’s trying to reach others Muslims, teach them about Christianity.Please, visit Rachid’s website :

http://islamexplained.com/

You can watch his programs on his Chanel : Daring Question

http://www.islamexplained.com/Program…

 

 

 

Conversation with Eliezer:

 

 

Re: Who is Jesus?

Originally Posted by Eliezer

To Emad Eldin

 

 

Is this your name, you didn’t sign off anything?

 

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It was appreciated. Your answer was very thought provoking, I must say. You haven’t offended me.

 

Can I start by asking you, do you believe God is so powerful that He can do anything? God spoke to Moses in  the burning bush in the Torah, in an audible voice.(Exodus 3:4) I don’t believe God has changed He is so powerful that He can speak today. If He spoke to me once in my life in an audible voice, that is not too hard for God? Many believers in Isa believe that he loves them and cares about them so much that He wants to communicate  with them. There are many examples in the psalms when David claimed that God spoke to Him. He is so powerful He can do that. You don’t have to be psychotic for that to happen.(by the way i do work in the medical field).Many believers In Isa have heard God speak to them. If you had a child and cared for them wouldn’t you want to talk to them. God can do anything. The Ingiils and torah are filled with examples of God speaking to people because He cares about them. He cares about you.

 

What you said about did God have sexual relations with Mary? Of course I agree with you that He didn’t. God forbid. So what does Son of God mean? But if God wanted to have a son is that too hard for Him, surely not?

 

There is a phrase in the English language where people say Son of the road. It means someone who travels a lot who is a wanderer. It doesn’t mean obviously that the road had sex and had a son.

 

Similarly there was a famous Islamic general called Son of the sword. Again by the same analogy it doesn’t mean that the sword had sex and had a son. Its the same with Jesus. When we say son of God, what do we mean?

 

We are describing the characteristics of a person. That Jesus has the same characteristics as God. For instance in the Koran it says God does miracles. Well Jesus also did miracles. It describes the many miracles He did in the Injiil.

 

Also we know that God is Holy. Well I know that in the Koran it says that Isa was the boy most pure(if you want me to get the actual verse i can).So they have the same characteristics.

 

We believe Miriam was a virgin. I know it says this in the Koran too. See in the Injiil: Mathew 1 v23.The Koran says that Miriam was a virgin when Isa was born. How did this happen then? In the Ingiils Matthew 1:20 it says that the child was conceived by the Holy Spirit.

 

Can i ask you if you have a copy of the Ingiils. Have you read it? Through reading it you can gain a good understanding of who Isa is.

 

We know that because Miriam was a virgin this makes Him different from any other person. No one has ever been pregnant before by the Holy Spirit. We both believe Isa is alive. Moses, David  and all the other prophets are dead. But Isa is a live this makes Him unique.

 

 

In the Ingiils are some amazing things to see and discover. As we look into the Ingiils it gives up a lot of depth and understanding of who Isa is.

 

I hope this has helped to clarify some things

Eliezer

 

 

Conversation with Bahira:


Re: Jesus lived ALWAYS

Originally Posted by Aly and Bahira Omar

Assalamu Alaikum– Salam Aly.

There is no need to argue with people who have  minds and do not think and have eyes and cannot see.

I mean Jesus (pbuh) is GOD if he  created  heavens and the billions of stars and galaxies that we do not even know yet and Jesus who was born and walked the streets and ate the food like any of us created all that .- God Jesus said in His Holy Scripture that He lived before our father Ibrahim/Abraham. Look at this:

 

In John 8:58 Jesus says, “before Abraham was, I Am

 

What does it mean? It means that he says that he lived before Ibrahim. How is it possible? He claimed to be God.

 

Is there a reference in the BIBLE (WHICH ONE YOU USE) about creating heavens and the process of infant forming and here diary laws who get what on death???– It is described in the Taurat/Torah. And this Taurat is a part of the Bible. By the why, you Muslims should believe in the same Taurat according to Islam! Because even Muhammad believed to everything what is written there. This Taurat says that God created everything. Look at this:

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1

The original word אלהים Elohim, God, is certainly the plural form of אל El, or אלה Eloah, and has long been supposed to imply a plurality of Persons in the Divine nature (God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit).

 

The QURTAAN DOES because Islam IS the only way of life revealed to Prophet Mohammed who spread the message.– There are 30 millions of allahs only in India!!!! God Jesus said that He is the ONLY Way to God and NO ONE will come to the Father except through Him!

 

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

 

What does it mean? It means that if you do not believe in God Jesus , you will never get to the Kingdom of God!

 

DO you have a solution for the married Egyptians Coptics who want a divorce?– Many people want to divorce each other and God does NOT allow it! It can be only in one case if you are unfaithful to your wife/husband and she/he does not want to forgive you. Why? Because wants that we would be HOLY and FAITHFUL to God and husband/wife!

 

WHY King James trashed the roman catholic bible which have references to sex articles.-

Christians, Roman Catholics and Greek Orthodox all have the same 27 books in the New Testament and the same 39 books in the Old Testament. The only difference is the Apocrypha, a collection of uninspired writings written during the “silent centuries” (400 BC – 27 AD)  Christians reject the Apocrypha as inspired and view all these books as secular uninspired history written by men without the aid of God. We all accept them as un-inspired. So, some books – Apocrypha- of the Catholic Church are not accepted by us christians!

 

How do you  know that the roman catholic bible is true or the King James version is true??-

A Biblical canon, or canon of scripture, is a list of Books considered to be authoritative as Scripture. The canons are usually considered “closed” (i.e., books cannot be added or removed). These canonical books have been developed through debate and agreement by the religious authorities of their respective faiths. Believers consider these canonical books to be inspired by God or to express the authoritative history of the relationship between God and His people.

 

WHICH BIBLE DO U USE AND WHY NOT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC BIBLE OR KING JAMES VERSION OPR INTERNATIONAL BIBLE?? AND WHAT YEAR OF PRODUCTION?– I prefer to read and quote the New King James Bible translation.

Version Information: Commissioned in 1975 by Thomas Nelson Publishers, 130 respected Bible scholars, church leaders, and lay Christians worked for seven years to create a completely new, modern translation of Scripture, yet one that would retain the purity and stylistic beauty of the original King James. With unyielding faithfulness to the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic texts, the translatiors applies the most recent research in archaelology, linguistics, and textual studies.

The New King James Version (NKJV) is a modern translation of the Bible published by Thomas Nelson, Inc. The anglicized edition was originally known as the Revised Authorized Version, but the NKJV title is now used universally.

The NKJV was published in three stages:

  • New King James Bible, New Testament; 1979
  • New King James Bible, New Testament and Psalms; 1980
  • New King James Version of the Holy Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments; 1982

WE HAVE A NEW BIBLE EVEY YEAR. –You can read this Bible here online:

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/

 

ANSWER MY POINTS  AND TELL ME WHY GOD WOULD SACRIFICE HIS SON AS YOU CLAIM TO SAVE ALL THE CHRISTIANS, THE RAPISTS THE CRIMINALS AND THE THIEVES ARE ALL FORGIVEN.- God LOVES all people because He is God of LOVE. God forgives all criminals and sinners of ALL their sins through FAITH in Ibn Allah and repentance of their sins. Why does God forgive us all? Because He is Ar-Rahman wa Ar-Rahim. There is no such mercy in Islam! Even Muhammad was not sure if he would enter the paradise or not!!! Mercy is NATURE of God described in the Bible! He is merciful and loving God. People who did not believe that Jesus is God killed Him of the cross. He was not guilty of any crime because He was HOLY. He not only suffered because He claimed to be God but because He –God- decided to accept the sin of the world to make us FREE of our sins. He –Jesus- was killed instead of us. Because God said: Punishment for sin is DEATH. So, Jesus was punished by death and we are free of sins through FAITH in Him.

 

DO NOT SAY THAT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE SACRIFICED HIS SON. – Why should I not say it? You are RIGHT! God gave His Son to forgive us and to allow us to escape His Future wrath during the Judgment Day. Why? Because God is LOVE. Allahu Muhibba! There is no such allah in any other religion!

May God Jesus save you all and help you to believe in Him. Amen.

 

Bahira Omar

 

 

 

Re: Who is God Jesus?
Originally Posted by my brother Ibrahim Rasheed and Bahira Omar

Bahira. Personality is the character of a person.A person as an embodiment of a collection of qualities. A character is just a collection of qualities. But another meaning of personality is a person. So, Jesus is a non-created entity and personality at the same time.

 

Not the physique. – We say that He is the Personality who is a person.

As such the father in heaven cannot be the son on the cross as the son on the cross called the father in the heaven to save him from his ordeal on the cross.– Correct. They are 2 Personalities who have the same divine nature or uncreated entity.

 

This is 100% proof that son and father are not one but two different persons. – Correct but if nature is the same then Personalities are ONE. Like Arab nation is ONE and it unites many individual united by common features.

 

Here I use the word person for the entity God and the fully human being who himself claim to be son of god. – We believe that Jesus is God. Like water in the vessel is not vessel but it is water. So, Jesus was poured inside of body like water into a vessel. But water is not a vessel. That’s why nature of Jesus was divine always even in the human body.

 

The christian son god. Two different bodies. Though they have one purpose, that is to fulfill orders of God by the human being, they do not become one person. – Correct. But they are one entity. Like Arab nation is ONE.

 

They are on one track. That is to fulfill God’s orders. That does not gives the authority for the son to claim godship or divinity or makes him god. – Correct. God – the Supreme being – gave Him this authority.

Personality is not physical or spiritual. Personality is Character.– Correct. But personality is a person. What is a person? Person is the physical body of a specific human being.

So, Jesus in His body is a person and Personality and non-created entity. The same way like You are a body/person, and personality/soul and entity called spirit. You are TREE and ONE at the same time.

 

As such, if god is a personality god should represent someone’s personality as he himself is nothing and not a physique. – Jesus represented personality of His Father. That’s why it is said that He is the exact representation of the Father.

 

Every thing including god has “personality” though this may not be appropriate word but it is appropriate for christian god who is a human, who needs a partner, the son to stand up. Bahria remember that this is the guy who messed up the creation issue about light and the sun. We already discussed he created light on the first day and created his day and night with that light and created the sun and moon on the 4th day to govern and rule over the day and night. Completely forgot to remove this 1st day light and kept both lights for day and both lights for night up to today. This is your god’s personality and character. Does things that even a nursery kid will not accept.– Brother, Hua Allahu Muhibba wa Allahu Salam! Bahira Omar

 

Ibo, what is personality?

Sorry, my English is poor but I try to express my thoughts in your language…

 

Personality:

  1. the visible aspect of one’s character as it impresses others: He has a pleasing personality.

2. a person as an embodiment of a collection of qualities: He is a curious personality.

3. Psychology .

a. the sum total of the physical, mental, emotional, and social characteristics of an individual.

b. the organized pattern of behavioral characteristics of the individual.

4. the quality of being a person; existence as a self-conscious human being; personal identity.

5. the essential character of a person.

6. something apprehended as reflective of or analogous to a distinctive human personality, as the atmosphere of a place or thing: This house has a warm personality.

7. a famous, notable, or prominent person; celebrity.

8. application or reference to a particular person or particular persons, often in disparagement or hostility.

9. a disparaging or offensive statement referring to a particular person: The political debate deteriorated into personalities.

 

Does God the Father have the visible aspect of one’s character as it impresses others? Yes, He is sitting at the throne.

Does God the Father have mental, emotional, and social characteristics of an individual? Yes.

Does God the Father have the organized pattern of behavioral characteristics of the individual? Yes.

 

Does God the Father have personal identity? Yes.

 

What about entity?

Entity:

1. Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.

2. The fact of existence; being.

3. The existence of something considered apart from its properties.

Is God the Father the Supreme Being or the Being? Yes. That’s why I called Him Personality/Entity.

What do you think?

 

Bahira. Who was hanging on the cross?? – Ibrahim, Jesus the Son of GOD was killed on the cross.

 

Was it a person/god or a personality??– Jesus was a person –Man. Inside of the body  of Man lived God who is the Personality.

 

And son god called out to father in heaven crying out oh god oh god why have thou forsaken me. – Correct.

Now tell me is that father god a person/entity or a personality?? – God the Father is the Personality/Entity.

None of this two are personalities. – There are TREE Personalities called ONE God.

Getting united as I told you is a different story. Please solve this incident first. At that moment when son god was hanging on the cross father god was just idling away in heaven correct? – No, God is dwelling in His world created by Him. He sent His Son to earth to die here and save us from hell. But He was not going to kill all enemies of Jesus. Because Mission of Jesus was self-sacrifice for YOUR sake…to save you from hell and every Muslim. This Mission was desire of His Father because they have common purposes.

 

If they both (forget about the holy ghost/spirit for the moment) are one then father god will be hanging on the cross. Once again getting united leave for another time. We already know that this son god kicked the father from heaven and claimed he is the Almighty god.– Better to say God the Father gave all power to the Son.

 

Re: Was Jesus born as a result of sex?
Originally Posted by Emad Eldin and Bahira Omar

Again and again and again: What does Son mean? The way you described Jesus so far is just that he is a supreme being and that he had a miraculous birth and that he will come back. That all doesn’t mean he’s the son of God. Why would you say he’s the son of God if God doesn’t have sex. If God doesn’t have sex, it simply means he doesn’t have sons or wife. You also said that God is not a man to desire to have sex. In the same vein God is not a man to desire to have son.

– Brother, I tried to explain you what God explained us. He said that His Son is Kalimat-Ullah. Can you read in Arabic? Look:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

What does it mean? It means that God is NOT a human being. He is the Supreme Being. He is Kalimat-Ullah/ the Word of God. Is my words my sons from sex in  my mind? No. my words are products of my mind and my thoughts are my words. Even we can say that my words are ME. It means if I am arrested in Saudi Arabia and in the court I can be justified by my words of condemned. If my words were written in tape recorder then in courts I can get to prison because of my recorded words. Why? Because my words are ME. So, God said that in the beginning was Kalimat-Ullah/ Jesus/ the Word. Jesus was with God and He was God. He created everything and became Flesh to reveal us His Father that He is Allahu Muhibba. So, if you want to know who is God Jesus then remember He is the Word of God and equal to His Father.

Who is the father of the human part of Jesus, who had sex with Marry to conceive with the human part of Jesus? – No sex. Just ‘operation’. How is it possible. Everything is possible for God.

You mentioned that Incarnation means that Jesus entered the human body inside the womb of Jesus? Again: who is the father of the human part of Jesus?  – Mother Mary. God can create cells required for virgin birth.

All what you saying is that it’s incarnation and that you don’t understand anything about it. Why would you believe in something you don’t understand and even trying to convince others with something you don’t understand? – Because if we do not know we should believe. God expects only FAITH from us.

So, According to your email:

Joseph the carpenter is God’s step father and he had sex with the mother of God? – yes.

Do you also worship God’s step Father?– No. We worship God of our father Ibrahim. Bahira

 

Re: Jihad in the Bible?
Originally Posted by Umar and Bahira Omar

That still doesn’t negate the fact that they fought jihad fisabaillah and that dosent change the fact that Jesus pbuh came to re-establish the old laws, at least according to the bible.– Moses did NOT fight for the sake of Allah of Islam! Because religion Islam was founded MANY century after his death! And as we can see in our Holy Scripture, Islamic allah NEVER claimed to be Allahu Muhibba! Only God Jesus and His Father told as that! So, here in this forum we are able to compare Islamic allah and Allah who is Christian God. So, our Christian Allah is God of LOVE. His laws are rejected by the FALSE religion Islam because revelations of Islam given NOT by God but by the one of the fallen angels which we all call demons. Why? Because if religion DENIES and REJECTS the HOLY words of God and His nature/essence then you SHOULD be SURE that you are one of the follower of the false religions! By the way this false religion is one of millions other cults! Do you remember there are only 3 mln allahs in India! So Moses could NOT fight for the sake Allah because our ‘Christian’ Allah did NOT give him an order to kill this group of people. It was his decision. May be sin. May be it is the reason WHY Allah did not allow him to enter into the Promised Land! I offer you to click here to read why christian allah NEVER was in Islam: https://muslimstudy.wordpress.com/god-is-light/

 

Not only that but the term son of god was a term used by the common Jewish people to mean religious man. in other words anyone who was following the right path was considered a son of god. nowhere in the bible dose Jesus pbuh say that he is the begotten son of god. The King James version has been proven to be a mistranslation by your own christian scholars.– Brother you just do not know our Holy Scripture! If you would know then you would not say it. Because God the Father TOLD us clearly that Isa is His Son. Let me remind you about it even in Arabic if you are an Arab:

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him. 14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?”
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he allowed Him.
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Matthew3

 

And if Jesus pbuh was the son of god because he has no father, then what is Adam pbuh? a greater son of god? remember, Adam had no father or mother. Allah is above having sons and daughters, because he can create and destroy things as he wills without needing help from anybody or anything.– Adam is a creature of God. God created him but Jesus created Adam. Jesus was not a man but GOD who lived in a body. The Scripture says that Isa is the Creator of universe, stars, planets, men, everything!!! Kalimat-Ullah!

Allah says “be” and it is. likewise muhammad comes from the bloodline of Abraham, and came with his own miracles and signs, fulfilled the prophecy in both the old and new testament of the last prophet, destroyed the idols of polytheism as all other prophets did and commanded to enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong.– Correct, by trying to destroy idols of polytheism he BOWED DOWN  before stone Kaaba and made your knees to bow down and to kiss this stone! Muslims in Islam pray dead people and worship BONES of dead people in mosques! There is no madness in our God but why are you allowed to pray for dead people!!!!! Why there is no craziness in the HOLY Bible but WHY do you bow down before stone when God who existed before Islam CLEARLY said that anyone who is bowing down and worship anything except God is an idol worshipper! So, why your religion stimulates and allows idol worship?! Because god NEVER was in Islam! So, did Muhammad stop an idol worship? No.  Before Islam people prayed around kaaba and after Islam they are doing the same thing. But God Jesus said that NO idol worshipper will enter the Kingdom of Heaven!!! In revelation last 2 chapters.

There is no killing or war in islam, except fighting for the sake of Allah. Its either you fight for Allah, or you fight for shaytan. That’s why jihad fisabillah was made permissible by Allah, because shatan will always try to corrupt the monithistic religion. That’s why christianity got corrupted. There was no standing army and in less then 300 years the trinity was created and then accepted based off of the roman empires wishes.– Brother ANY killing is a violation of the one of the 10 HOLY Commandments of God given to Moses! Punishment for violation or in other word – sin- is DEATH. Any fight for the sake of your allah will be judged by God according to these 10 Holy Commandments believe me. God gives life to people and only He can take it away. Not you. We believe in  ONE God. The problem is just with understanding of this unity –tri-unity of God.

Let me share with you what my brother Sazie Johnson said:

 

One Muslims write: “You use a human metaphor of loss and gain to make a point about the Creator of all things. This does not work. Allah neither gains nor loses anything from Creation. He is the Creator, therefore creation exists. He is Merciful, therefore the objects of His Mercy exist. He is the Judge of All, therefore the objects of His Judgment exist. There is no loss there, for there is no effort. Allah spends nothing in the act of creation, He is sublimely powerful, beyond all you can imagine.”

My respond: “Please forgive me, and bear with me through what seems to be a silly reputation. I am making a point.

“If Allah is beyond all you can imagine, how is it that you imagine Allah neither gains nor loses anything from Creation? How is it that you imagine Allah is the Creator, therefore creation exists? How is it that you imagine Allah is Merciful, therefore the objects of His Mercy exist? How is it that you imagine Allah is the Judge of All, therefore the objects of His Judgment exist?

“My point is based on the fact that Allah does not exist. Islam, in order to prohibit Jesus Christ from being God, declares that Allah cannot enter into his creation. That is honorable. Many a people do not enter into houses they built. However, if Allah cannot enter into his creation, then Allah is not where he is; because where Allah is, is where Allah has created unless, of course, where Allah is was created by another Allah.

“As you can see, this puts Muslims in a bind since it requires two Allahs — each of whom creates, but none can enter into his own creation. And Muslims have to make up for this blunder by saying, “Allah is not omnipresence. Allah is not here in time and space; and Allah is not out there outside of time and space.” This argument puts Allah nowhere. And that which is nowhere does not exist anywhere. It also follows that Allah does not exist, not even in one’s imagination which qualifies as a location (place) which Allah created. Hence Allah is not within the borders of your imagination, how is it that you imagine Allah is the Creator, therefore creation exists? How is it that you imagine Allah is Merciful, therefore the objects of “His Mercy exist? How is it that you imagine Allah is the Judge of All, therefore the objects of His Judgment exist?

“The problem with Islam is this: “Allah is beyond all you can imagine.” Yet each Muslim imagines Allah as having restrictions — restrictions that prohibits Allah from existence.

How do you imagine Allah suffer no “loss,” especially when Allah is devoid (completely lacking) of existence here, and out there, and in your imagination?”

God, in the Person of the “Word of God” speaks in Revelation 3:20: “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”

By Sazie Johnson

Ask your question!

Contact me and I will answer to your questions about Islam and the Bible.

Bahira

—————————————————-

Contact me here to talk about christian God and Islam: fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Compare Islam with Bible:
com_st

Brothers,

on our web site you can find all articles on Comparative religion issues which have been discussed on web sites:

www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com

 

Bismi ‘Isa Allah Ar-Rahman wa Ar-Rahim!

 

 


 

 

pano_ruben-2010.jpg

Here I am, Lord.  Send me.

Video Sermons and Prayer Worship in Arabic

 

 

video_icon

 

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link:

 

http://www.schoolofchrist.tv/school-of-christ/walfare/261–.html

 

 

 

ser_1 4

 

 

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link:


http://www.schoolofchrist.tv/school-of-christ/inner-healing/175.html

 

 

 

ser_2 4

 

 

 

Welcome brothers to our Worship Service!

 

As salam alaykom!

Brothers, we Christians are called by God the CHURCH or global Community or Fellowship of believers in Isa Allah and here on this earth we are worshiping God by our lives and hearts.

I invite you to join us in our Worship to God!

Christian praise and worship music is a great tool for helping us feel closer to God.

Christian Worship – It’s all about the position of our hearts.

Christian worship is clearly of interest to God. He knows we have an inner need to worship, so He asks us to worship Him. The Bible makes it plain that there is only one God worthy of our worship:

“Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you for the LORD your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.”

Deuteronomy 6:13-14

Do you love God? Are you thankful for what He has done for you through His Son Jesus Christ?

Then WORSHIP Him with us! Express your gratitude for His Salvation and Forgiveness of all our sins though songs and cries of your heart in songs! God is Omniscient and He knows all your prayers and words even before you will utter them. So, let your Father listen to YOUR Gratitude and LOVE expressed in your righteous and holy life, your love to Arabs and Muslims and God!

“Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.”

Psalm 29:2

One day, we all will worship God in the Kingdom of Heaven but TODAY let’s bring the Kingdom of Heaven to our Arabic countries and let’s PROCLAIM His Freedom in our lives and countries and families! Let’s worship God ETERNALLY in HIS Kingdom on earth and in a new world created by God for us!

God is worthy to be worshiped for what He IS!

HE is Allahu Muhibba!

He is Our salvation and Future!

Our loving Father and Ruh Al Qudus and Ibn Allah!

 

To listen to the worship service in Arabic click on picture below or visit our web site:
http://arabfreedom.wordpress.com/

 

Brothers, to watch this video click on picture below or on this link above:

 

wor_1 4

 

wor_2 4

 

wor_3 3

 

 

 

gen_ruben.jpg

Daily Study

About our STUDY

Brothers, if you are unable to read our daily messages in your mail box then please visit daily our site: https://muslimstudy.wordpress.com

 

We will publish all our messages on this site.

 

The best messages will be also published here: http://arabkingdom.wordpress.com

 

So, even if you cannot see pictures in our messages or to read text then just visit our site and find this message placed there:

https://muslimstudy.wordpress.com
Is the WAY to God in Islam?Are you forgiven by God in Islam? Are you SURE that Allah forgave you ALL your sins? Or may be you are just going to hell by following Islam?!
Who is God of our father Ibrahim? God is LOVE

Prayers

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand

Jesus you have been with me totally
and there are times I know I should
not have survived–but I did.

Not only did I survive You saw to it
that I did get the abundant life too.
But like those who complained so
they wandered for 40 years in the
desert wilderness.

I could have wandered in the desert
of life as well but You had different
plans for me. You lovingly created
good out of evil for You care so
much for us.

Besides we can not do your will
if we are in the desert. Thank
you for scooping me out and
placing me on THE ROCK. The
solid rock and that is Jesus!!

“On the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand”
(On a Solid Rock I Stand-hymn)

Your brilliance radiates
this day and forever more
Amen!

Break these chains; Open this gate!

O Lord,

Break the chains and open the gates for Your children who are seeking after what You have ordained for them!

Let them be freed, O Lord, from the attacks of the enemy, breaking the bonds which are being used to deny them their blessings. I’m so weary of seeing my brothers and sisters being denied the things they’re believing for, Lord God, and I know all good gifts come from You, so break the back of the enemy that he may be torn down and his influence utterly destroyed!!!

Help Your people have strengthened faith, and send more angels to stand beside them, Lord. Help us all to stay the course, with determination and patience, knowing that You hear us and want only the best for us, and that You *will* uphold us in every good thing.

Remember Your Children, O God! Praise and glory unto the Lord God Almighty, forever and ever!

In Christ Jesus,
Amen and Amen!

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

May your will be done in our lives.Grant us peace in our days.Amen.

Jabez

Dear Jesus, I am really going through it! And I am determined to pray like David prayed and turn in to you with praise and worship from my heart. I choose to turn into this storm and not run away from it!! I trim my sails and set my ship into the wind for battle!! No weapon!! formed against me will prosper…and every tongue that rises aginst me in judgment…I will condemn…this is the heritage of the servants of the Lord!! and I am your servant Lord…not a perfect one…but I am yours.
Bless me indeed and enlarge my territories…that your hand would be with me….that you would keep me from evil that it would not grieve me!!! For the weapons of my warfare are not carnal…but mighty!!! in God to the pulling down of strongholds!!!I am now casting Down every vain imagination and every high thing that exalt itself above the knowledge of God…taking every thought into captivity to the obedience of Jesus!! And I am blessed coming in and going out…above and not beneath…and have a right to all spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. I declare it!!! and enter into your presence Boldly Lord!!! By the Blood of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayer for Lady Journalist

If so led by the Spirit I ask you to join me in prayer for the American woman journalist who suffered severe beating and sexual assault in Cairo last Friday night.
In the midst of celebration and joy in that city, a victory for the people of Egypt, that woman, who was there covering the events, was brutally and savagely attacked and violated.
Our prayers go out to her, her family, and all concerned with this appalling crime.
May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you. May the Lord grant you His peace.
May this woman, her family, and all who’s hearts break for victims of these crimes, know Your peace. The peace that passes all understanding.
When Shiloh come- The Bringer of Peace- there will be Peace of Earth.
Til then, all who love the Lord say- Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

From my Prayer Life Journal

I heard a voice “Come Follow” That was all.
Things of this world grow dim;My soul went after
Him. I arose and followed “That was all.”
Shut in with God in a secret place
There in His presence, beholding His face,
Finding more power to run the race.
OH, I LONG TO BE SHUT IN WITH GOD!

DEAREST FATHER, there is so much to be thankful for and to lift my voice in adoration and praise. I hear the morning sea gulls searching for breakfast–as I feel rejuvenated after my little talk with you.You are my salvation, my strength and I rejoice and exalt your Holy name. song for today.,I leave my burdens there at your feet..as I rejoice and exalt your mighty name.

Subhana Rabbi yal A’ala!

Be saved my Arab nation!

Read the Bible online here in Arabic and in many oher languages:

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/

If you needrayer more information or still have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then

please email me and contact me here because we should be together. God called us, believers in Him or CHURCH:

http://www.muslimstate.wordpress.com      http://www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

http://www.arabfreedom.wordpress.com

fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Join us in Muslim Forum: http://www.ummah.forumbuild.com

Join us in our Chat Forum: http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom

Read our DAILY Study here: http://www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com, http://www.answeringmuslims.wordpress.com

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: