Daily Study

Where is God who is LOVE?

God is LOVE


god is love copy.jpg
be8g.jpg
Therefore we do not lose heart.

Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment,

is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

while we do not look at the things which are seen,

but at the things which are not seen.

For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18


greet_gray.jpg

Brothers,

Many Muslims think that they believe in God but they do not obey God. Many Christians say that they believe in God but they do not apply what God says.

Why there are millions of people in the hell right now who claimed to believe in God?

Why among them are so many Muslims and Christians?

Because our FAITH in nothing if we do NOT OBEY God and do not APPLY what He says.

ONLY through our FAITH in God Jesus we can be alive spiritually.

But why there are so many people in hell who claimed to be Christians and they just did not stop to commit adulteries?

Why if God is ALMIGHTY they do not OBEY Him?

Why do they prefer to bow before the idols of Islam but they REJECT the words of God said before the existence of Islam that His Son Jesus should REDEEM us from death on the cross.

Brothers, even Israelites believe that God was with them.

But He was not with them in their sins.

He orders us to ABANDON our sins and TURN to Him

in obedience and sincere commitment of our heart to Him to do JUSTICE and follow His Way of LOVE and Truth.

God was with father of Jews and Arabs Ibrahim, but was He with his descendants? They went to church and the feasts, but such actions do not necessarily impress God. They fast and do what they want but the will of God is calling their hearts to Him.

Does God really walk with us as He did with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph and many other prophets?

Can we look forward to the future with great hope?

Will we sail right through this life into the Kingdom of God

and avoid tribulation?

No the tribulation will come but will we survive the Judgment of God? How can we escape the approaching Day of Judgment if the Son of God will be our JUDGE?

The righteousness of Jesus will testify against our sins.

What should we do?

First of all in our FAITH in God Jesus is our salvation.

Our FAITH in God Jesus is ALL what we need to choose daily hundreds of correct decisions based on the words of God.

Our faith will be EVIDENT when we will reject what the world offers to us when we will TRANSFORM the world by the power of God evident in our lives.

Allow God to transform you into the glorious Image of His Son and His LIGHT will be shining in your hearts and lives to Arab nation, Muslims and in your family.

Are we, as a nation or as a Muslim Ummah or christians complacently assuming that God is walking with us?

Have we considered that He may not be?

The people of Israel assumed it, and the prophet Amos announced very plainly that God was not walking with them. They were deceived!

Muslims, you are deceived by Islam because God who created the universe NEVER was in Islam. He is God Jesus. Islam claims that He is not God. That is the reason that all your worship of God does not go higher then the ceiling of your home.

In reality, God was NEVER in your lives, though He wanted to be. Submit yourselves to the SON of God and God will enter your lives.

Now is no time to rest either on our oars or our laurels!

TURN to God of our father Ibrahim and His Righteousness with FILL your life and your spiritual bank account.

Not all christians will enter the Kingdom of Heaven and not all Muslims will be saved from hell.

WHY?

Because salvation and FAITH is YOUR Decision!

Conversation with an ex-missionary who embraced Islam

Carol hi,

My answer will be in red.

I think you need to understand.. in worshipping God through Islam,  I have NOT changed who i worship or how I worship Him..   There is as Paul said.. ONLY ONE GOD and CREATOR of all mankind..   and when Paul saw the Athenians worshipping the “Unknown God”.. He didn’t say they were wrong.. on the contrary He accepted that they were worshipping God.

– Sister, you answered your question by saying that:

“…that God has declared Himself to all mankind.. but mankind chooses to worship the created not the Creator..”

So, we all know that God is ONE. But the problem is that people created idols or false gods to worship them. Let me remind you there are about 33 mln gods only in small India. God is ONE but why do Indians believe in cow? Note: their cow is NOT our God who created everything! Why? Because features of cow are different from features of character or even appearance of God. How do we know it? We have ability to compare our God with all cows who pretend to be gods. So, making this comparison we are ABLE to see that God of our father Ibrahim is LOVING God. He requires our FAITH and obedience. His mercy and love accompanied one group of people called later Israel. Arabs belong to this Israel because their blood is the same like blood of their father Ibrahim. That’s why they enjoy blessing when God called them as a GREAT nation. If you remember God also called Jews as a great nation. So, both groups are great because their father Ibrahim worshipped a GREAT God. But why then Indians prefer cow? Why do they want to worship it? Because they do not want to look into the eyes of OUR God who is the Creator. It is convenient for them to FOLLOW their desires. That’s why NOT all gods are OUR God. Why god of Islam is NOT our God?! If you remember Jews who were descendants of Ibrahim AWAITED a Messiah. Their faith was called ’Judaism’ and they ALL knew that Messiah should be KING in Israel. Why did they know it? Because GOD said it and they have written it in their Holy Scripture. So, foundation of their faith was WORDS of God. Later one man was deceived by fallen angels in cave and he created a false religion called Islam. Why is it a false religion? Because it REJECTS all words said by God BEFORE! Because God who was described in Quran is NOT Love. Let me remind you about the most important statement of their god: makir, cut fingers, behead, war is a deceit, you can lie, beat your wife, kill Jews and Christians, ‘holy’ war. So, if God allows DECEIT it means he is NOT HOLY! Our God does NOT allow such abomination! Because it is AGAINST His nature! His nature is holiness and LOVE. That’s why your god can NOT be our God. The same way like religion called ‘christianity’ can NOT be ‘islam’. ESSENCE is different! Object of worship is different! Because Gods are NOT the same!

Secondly,   ..  The reason for their covenant was that they were to proclaim God to the world.. but the covenant was two sided.. unconditional and conditional..   Look carefully at the verses..   God told them that they had had a choice placed before them..  Obedience and Disobedience..   Blessed for Obedience and cursed for Disobedience.. so the covenant was not about worship..  it was about obedience and disobedience.  Why did Adam and Eve sin? What was the test in the garden?  “Did God really say?”  ..  it was not about the existance of God..  Romans says that God has declared Himself to all mankind.. but mankind chooses to worship the created not the Creator..

– Just to remind you: the word ‘cursed’ was used to show and DESCRIBE state of godless existence. Actually, people were cursed by their godless life style or, in other words, they placed themselves in a state of what is CONTRARY to blessings. This state was called a curse. God’s HOLINESS revealed them that they are CURSED. If they are NOT with God they are cursed by their life style. They are living under curse or under power of their godless existence and they reap its consequences. All that is CURSE. But for SOME of us who put our FAITH in God Jesus who was a long-waited Messiah and King, He became a CURSE on the cross because He took our sins, iniquities, crimes, pain, sorrows, curse to His holy body to make us FREE for Future. There is no such life in Indian cows, in Islam or in any world religion!

Islam rejects worship of the Created .. even the “only begotten son”..  and instead agrees with the words of the command…  to worship God and Him alone shall you serve.   ..  In embracing Islam and worshippping Almighty God. I am agreeing with the words of the Old Testament. It’s Christians who reject the simple message of God.  by reconstructing the words of the OT  to show how man can worship a created being.

– God gave as 10 HOLY commandments to live by them. They were written by finger of God. If you would only OBEY them your life would be transformed. But we ALL have broken them. This LAW of God showed us that we are able to exist only BY HIS POWER….not by our ‘self-righteousness’. Our self-righteousness is like a small world which ALWAYS will lack the PRESENCE of His HOLINESS. Why?- Because if He is NOT in center of our LIFE our self-righteousness is  like a island in the ocean of the universe. We can be holy in our Arab families. We can be content with what we have. We can love our children in our Syria. But why one day our galaxy is molding with another one and our house in Syria is destroyed? Why our holy children are dead? Because one of the waves of the universal ocean just reached our island. We are unprotected without the ONE how is ABLE to STOP the storm! He is living in the center of His world created by Him. He BROUGHT protection and future to your island. God’s order will be YOURS. Just ALLOW Him to PROTECT you from DEATH. His plan of salvation was fulfilled on the cross. He made us HOLY by His righteousness. His POWER resurrected us for our life. We were spiritually dead but now were living eternally in His presence. We are NOT isolated on our island but His WORLD became our HOME when we accepted His SALVATION. How long will you stay alive on the small boat created by your own hands..on boat tossing on the waves of ocean? Just a moment and you will be crashed…just a moment you will be perished in deep water. Why? Because you are NOT a creator of this water and storm to STOP it! Allow Him who KNOWS how to save you and to STOP the storm of your life!

When God called Abraham out from Ur to worship the one true God..  He was promised that all mankind would be blessed through him.  When in chapter 22  Abraham left Ishmael and Hagar in the desert..  He (and later Hagar) were given the promise that God would make a great nation out of them..  the promise continued through the Arab race at the command and promise of God. On this fact we are both taking our decision by faith..  Hebrews tells you to accept your faith by faith..  not what you see…   my faith tells me to look around at the evidence of God and His mercy in the universe.. AND to think logically.

– There is NO problem to use our mind for comparison and meditation on the words of God. God desires to teach us when we are looking for Him in His words.

Why should Almighty God require a sacrifice of His Son.. when He said “I am your Saviour.. besides me there is none other”.. and that “I don’t require sacrifice.. only a sorry and contrite heart”.. and  “if my people who are called my my name, humble themselves and pray, THEN will I hear from heaven FORGIVE their sin and  heal their land. God according to you has lied and gone against His own words..  HE is MY Saviour..

– Sister, God said that He is our SAVIOR. It means that only His is our SALVATION, forgiveness of sins is ONLY through Him. His Son saved us because He is this GOD who is our SAVIOR. God shows us in this passage that He is co-equal to His Son i.e. He says that He –THE ALMIGHTY God- is going to save us. How? Through HIS SON who is God. God did NOT lie us by claiming that He will save us but He even descended from Heaven to literally SAVES us by His death on the cross. All Christians know it.

I am not nervous.. but all the words you bring.. I’ve told over and over to others..  I want you to KNOW why I changed..  I don’t need to know what you believe..  I taught it for 18 years ..  longer if you count the bible studies I taught for years before I went to the missions. I took years to become a Muslim..  but having made the decision I have never regretted it..   God has answered my prayers.. I love and worship and serve Him in every area of my life..  my faith is a way of life that affects everything I say and do..   it’s all an act of worship…  No part of my life.. even my breathing is not worship..

– Sister, I remember how one man was teaching the Bible and he said: can God be a fool? Do u think that God meant it by saying that if someone beat you should forgive him? No said this ‘false missionary’. God is not fool that’s why I will beat and kill anyone who will beat me. Is it a Christianity, Carol? Is it a worshiper of Jesus if he does CONTRARY to what God said? NO. He is anti-christ. He is enemy of God Jesus. His state is DEATH. And he is bringing DEATH to his followers. Unfortunately there are so many such people who know what God says because God says it OPENLY. But they bring up their reasoning to JUSTIFY, COVER their evil desires. Their hearts refuse to be exposed to the TRUTH of God and they are left without His HOLY Presence. That’s why they teach ‘christianity’ as they wish by loosing the Heaven and its TRUTH. They are killing themselves and other people. Who needs such missionary work? You were trying to save them by NOT being saved from your sins. If God Jesus did not saved you from death it means you are DEAD already now. That’s why your missionary activity was a futile time. Many so-called ‘priests’ are reading the holy words of God in the Bible and sleep at the same time with children. They do what they want. They are NOT saved from DEATH because DEATH is their state of life. Jesus is able to do it for them. But they prefer their ‘jesus’ hanging on cross on their neck. They just FORGET that He is not hanging anymore but He is RULING in His WOLD and He is GOING to bring His Kingdom to the earth soon by JUDGING their sexual immorality and disbelief in HIM! Millions of such teachers like you will be judged by God by the words which you were teaching other people. This sword (the word of God) you used in your missionary activity suddenly PIRCED or STABLED your heart. You could be alive by USING and APPLYING this sword carefully but you neglected its sharpness. And that’s why your are DEAD. God who is LOVE is a CONSUMING Fire. He will DEVOUR every sinner.

And what does the Arabic Bible call Him?   Allah!!!   There is ONE Creator of All mankind..  I worship the Creator and none other.  ..

– Sister, let’s translate name of Indian cow in Arabic, its name will remain ALLAH. Not name determines who is who, but the TRUTH which is behind this name.

Many less than you have found in worshipping Jesus and denying your Creator..   despite the fact Jesus Himself taught you to pray, to worship and to obey God alone..  Preferring a Roman doctrine of Trinity and the words of Paul over the words of Jesus Himself.

– When Jesus called people to worship God and He meant that ONE God should be worshipped. This God is tri-united: God Father, God Son and Ruh Al Qudus. All Holy Scripture says about it.

You have created God in the way you want Him ..  a weak God who needs blood sacrifice to achieve your salvation.. you have created a trinity of Gods..  called it hypostatic union and a God head to try and explain how it all works..  Islam simply says  “God is.. and is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him”..   Seek your Lord Bahair and stop following a story that has changed even in the years I’ve been alive.    Even your bible states now  “the word of God as originally given..  the Bible you are getting your doctrines from.. is not the Word of God.. by it’s own admission.. yet you choose to believe it is and to base your eternal destiny on it.

– Sister, we do not create our God in our Image. But He –Jesus- according to the words of God created us in His image. Many religions ‘Simply say…” But our God simply DID die on the cross to make us free from hell and death. Our FAITH in our God is BASED ion His words said in over 300 prophecies about His Son who should be our Redeemer. He redeemed us from hell and reward or in other words punishment for sin will be DEATH.

I guess you know that Suicide is not allowed in Islam?   Yes some Muslims choose it..  but it doesn’t make it right.. just like a Christian fundamentalist used it at the world trade centre.. and others kill abortion doctors.. but it doesn’t make it right.

– All killers will be in hell. All suicide bombers covered by the words of Quran. All people in Taliban and Hezbollah if they will NOT TURN to God by TURNING from their sins and killings. Why? Because on of the commandments of God who existed before the existence of Islam is ‘you shall NOT kill”.

The real Question is does God accept worship when it’s through another?   Why not just worship Him alone directly?   See.. you say constantly ‘..  “MY  GOD”  in ” MY HOLY BIBLE”  ..    whereas we say  “God is the CREATOR of all mankind.:  He is  not “MY GOD” with an exclusiveness. You believe in Him and I believe in Him because He has put a desire for us to worship Him in our hearts before we were born.   David said in Psalms..  “I am fearfully and wonderfully made..”.. He goes onto say that as He was being formed,  God was there and had appointed him..   you don’t need to wait till someone introduces you to something so amazing as a need for God to become man, to die to bring about forgiveness. I know you are cutting and pasting your answers.. I can tell by the way you sometimes say Carol and sometimes say  ‘we have read with you today”.

–Sister, the fact is that we do NOT have any mediator for worship our God. We worship Him directly in prayers – conversation with Him. By worshiping Jesus we worship God who is Jesus. By worshiping Ruh Al Qudus we worship God who is Spirit. English is not my native language as you know it. So, if I use the word ‘we’ it is my transliteration of what I say in my language by meaning ‘you and me’-we. I will try to avoid such mistakes. There is no copy paste just words told you from my heart to your heart by the power of the Holy Spirit living inside of me. The problem is that you try to associate your god with OUR God but his nature is different. To understand it study Islam. Because even imams are able to see who is ‘islamic god’ and who is God of LOVE who claimed to be God of our father Ibrahim that’s why they TURNED their faces from Quran to the Almighty God who NEVER was in Quran!

God Himself has provided us with a knowledge of Him we are born with..  and He is calling every human to Himself directly..   He gives us the same choice He gave Israel..   and the same consequences for obedience and disobedience.    Even Jesus said that not everyone who called Him Lord would enter the Kingdom of God.

– Yes sister. That’s why if I stay I should be careful to stand up when I will fall down. If I will fail to stand up by the power of God then I will be smashed by the coming car approaching me on the street I am passing through….

When I bow down to worship  I go to the Creator God of the Universe for my forgiveness..  just as you do.  The question is..  can your concept of the Creator accept that He can forgive sin or do you have to have a suffering servant because without it  you cannot fathom God? Jesus said He had come to show us God.. to teach us about God and the words of God..   That is the simplicity of it..  He didn’t come and proclaim Himself God..  just to show us the way to God..

– MY Almighty God is Omniscient and for Him tomorrow is like yesterday. He know what will happed before it happened. And He knew that His LOVE could be proven only if He would suffer instead of us. That’s why He took our pain and sins, to FREE us of pain and sins. It was His plan of Salvation before the creation of the earth. That’s why millions of Arabs and Muslim-background believers worship such God of Love. His LOVE on the cross shows or reveals us WHO He is!

I hope you take the time to really think about your own personal destiny.. maybe it’s not where it should be. My sins DON”T torture me.  I daily seek God’s forgiveness.  I worship Him with every part of my life. .. I am looking forward to spending eternity in Jannah with Him ..  He is merciful.  He is not the God you think of that you have been taught is a vengeful God with no mercy. You need to re read the Qur’an..  the first chapters are not as you depict them.. but a cry from the heart of God Himself to you as a Christian or a Jew or whatever you claim to be..  Come back to God and to His true worship as ONE.. and not the three you worship and try and justify as ONE.   yes.. God will judge me for my actions.. because like James said..  “You say you have faith.. but faith without works is dead”.   I will show you what I believe by  my actions”..   Jihaad is firstly about inner struggle against all that in me would  cause me to do anything less than worship Almighty God.

– Oh sister, how many cow-worshippers believe in their cow by their actions! Sins of cow-worshippers do not torture them. They have just killed them. They are spiritually dead like you are. You dream to get to heaven because God put this desire in your heart the same way as into our hearts. But desire and getting there is something DIFFERENT. Jesus is this WAY. The ONLY Way to God because He is GOD. But you prefer to stay on earth by rejecting to step your foot on the SOLID GROUND leading your to the Kingdom of God. This Solid Ground is God Jesus. He is the foundation of our FAITH. He is Messiah and Kalimat-Ullah. He is God who is Spirit. He is the Creator of all visible and invisible worlds. He is the WAY established in Egypt leading people to worship of God of their father Ibrahim. He is God who never rejected us and NEVER stopped to be FAITHFUL to us because He is NOT a human being to be unfaithful. That’s why His salvation is assigned for you and every Muslims and every Arab.

I’d love to know how you deal with the verses of the OT that talk of God’s call to Israel to destroy everything even to the last baby and animal of those nations that worshipped false gods.  NO where in Islam is this called for to that extent.   Jihaad as you have described it is not the Jihaad that the true Muslim engages in..   What some choose to do is not indicative of our faith.. and you need to learn what they are before you try and explain anything to me.. as it shows your ignorance on all that Islam is.. and btw.. I used to believe all that too and teach it..  till I discovered the truth

– Sister, I discussed with Muslims all Bible verses related to the subject you mentioned. There is ONE and clear answer to all of them. May be we will find time to consider it with you too.

Bahira.. I am home..   The Prodigal Son is as much part of the Muslim revert experience as the Christian one..  ever read it ??? It’s not a parable form as in the NT  ..but God Himself speaks.   This was the hadeeth that was the final guidance Allah/God gave me..

– Sister, we all studied Islam and we know how Islam is like our Precious Stone. But opening Quran we ALL are able to see how the word ‘panaphonic’ differs from the word “panasonic”. Islam is a counterfeit  sold as a truth but Islamic truth reveals us what it is on the pages of Quran, proving that God of our father Ibrahim NEVER was in Islam and Quran. Alhamdu lillah we all have a CHANCE granted to us by the TRUE ALLAH to discern how He is LOOKING to REJECT one of the millions of the similar false teachings killing us by its ‘false truth’. Why should you worship your cow? Lift up your eyes to the God who is HOLY and who gave us His Holiness! His name is Isa Allah.


Bahira


5-1.jpg
5-2.jpg
5-3.jpg
5-4.jpg
5-5.jpg

5-6.jpg

Amos 5 (New King James Version)

Amos 5

A Lament for Israel

1 Hear this word which I take up against you, a lamentation, O house of Israel:
2 The virgin of Israel has fallen;
She will rise no more.
She lies forsaken on her land;
There is no one to raise her up.

3 For thus says the Lord GOD:

“ The city that goes out by a thousand
Shall have a hundred left,
And that which goes out by a hundred
Shall have ten left to the house of Israel.”

A Call to Repentance

4 For thus says the LORD to the house of Israel:

“ Seek Me and live;
5 But do not seek Bethel,
Nor enter Gilgal,
Nor pass over to Beersheba;
For Gilgal shall surely go into captivity,
And Bethel shall come to nothing.
6 Seek the LORD and live,
Lest He break out like fire in the house of Joseph,
And devour it,
With no one to quench it in Bethel—
7 You who turn justice to wormwood,
And lay righteousness to rest in the earth!”
8 He made the Pleiades and Orion;
He turns the shadow of death into morning
And makes the day dark as night;
He calls for the waters of the sea
And pours them out on the face of the earth;
The LORD is His name.
9 He rains ruin upon the strong,
So that fury comes upon the fortress.
10 They hate the one who rebukes in the gate,
And they abhor the one who speaks uprightly.
11 Therefore, because you tread down the poor
And take grain taxes from him,
Though you have built houses of hewn stone,
Yet you shall not dwell in them;
You have planted pleasant vineyards,
But you shall not drink wine from them.
12 For I know your manifold transgressions
And your mighty sins:
Afflicting the just and taking bribes;
Diverting the poor from justice at the gate.
13 Therefore the prudent keep silent at that time,
For it is an evil time.
14 Seek good and not evil,
That you may live;
So the LORD God of hosts will be with you,
As you have spoken.
15 Hate evil, love good;
Establish justice in the gate.
It may be that the LORD God of hosts
Will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.

The Day of the LORD

16 Therefore the LORD God of hosts, the Lord, says this:

There shall be wailing in all streets,
And they shall say in all the highways,

‘ Alas! Alas!’
They shall call the farmer to mourning,
And skillful lamenters to wailing.
17 In all vineyards there shall be wailing,
For I will pass through you,”
Says the LORD.
18 Woe to you who desire the day of the LORD!
For what good is the day of the LORD to you?
It will be darkness, and not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion,
And a bear met him!
Or as though he went into the house,
Leaned his hand on the wall,
And a serpent bit him!
20 Is not the day of the LORD darkness, and not light?
Is it not very dark, with no brightness in it?
21 “ I hate, I despise your feast days,
And I do not savor your sacred assemblies.
22 Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings,
I will not accept them,
Nor will I regard your fattened peace offerings.
23 Take away from Me the noise of your songs,
For I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments.
24 But let justice run down like water,
And righteousness like a mighty stream.
25 “ Did you offer Me sacrifices and offerings
In the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into captivity beyond Damascus,”
Says the LORD, whose name is the God of hosts.

2 Corinthians 4 (New King James Version)

2 Corinthians 4

The Light of Christ’s Gospel

1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart. 2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Cast Down but Unconquered

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. 12 So then death is working in us, but life in you.
13 And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed and therefore I spoke,”we also believe and therefore speak, 14 knowing that He who raised up the Lord Jesus will also raise us up with Jesus, and will present us with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.

Seeing the Invisible

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Arabs and Muslims,

be SAVED by God RIGHT NOW!

Brothers, Islam and the Bible call Jesus as Kalimat-Ullah- WORD of Allah!

Will you reject God by rejecting His SON?

Look if you will reject Son, it means you dont believe in His Father Allah. It means you are AGAINST Allah.

Islam came later after prophecies of Allah already existed that His Son Jesus will save the world from sins. So, what is Islam? ONE of religions. Look brother, there are millions religions and all they worship millions of gods which are called by God of Ibrahim as IDOLS.

Way for people worshiping idols is hell. Islam is among them. Why? Because Islam makes God of our father Ibrahim a LIAR by claiming that there is NO Son of God. Islam is closing eyes of Muslims to the words of Allah. Which man on the earth is able to BEAR INIQUITIES of the world? Sins of people? How SERVANT can JUSTIFY many people? It is impossible for a man. But only for God! We worship perfect God. He DIED instead on us. His name is the most perfect – Jesus….Isa Ibn Allah…Isa Allah…Issa Al Massih. And He is God of our father Ibrahim. Turn from sins to HIM and LIVE eternally as son of God!

Be saved right NOW

How to LIVE with God Jesus?

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, PERFECTING HOLINESS IN THE FEAR OF GOD.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may SERVE GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH REVERENCE AND GODLY FEAR

Fellowship with God
means YOU Arabs and Muslims
can be called sons of God.
You can be forgiven of ALL your sins!
You can be
adopted by God
THROUGH your Faith
in His Son Jesus.

Can you call Jesus the Son of God? Is He God in your life? Have you given Him absolute control of your life and future? If not, do is right NOW!

Pray now to the LORD and accept His forgiveness of all your sins through FAITH in His Son – God Jesus Christ!

Pray God right now And be saved!

God is bringing Judgement. Return of the Lord Jesus and His Judgement day should make difference in our behavior. Live your best in purity. Be excited about meeting with the Lord. You should anxiously await with joiful anticipation of the Lord’s return. If your hearts is filled with anticipation, excitement and joy, it indicates that you are walking with the Lord. If you are NOT sure and confident that if you would die today you would go to Heaven, it means you need to get right with God. If you never said- YES- to Jesus, do it today! If you have fallen away from the Lord, come back to Him today.

We will close with prayers: Father, we believe that Jesus is coming again. We believe we need to be ready. And Lord I am praying about any person who is reading my message and if they dont have confidence that they are ready for Your return, help them to come to You today and get right with You now. Amen.

First, recognise brother, that you are sinner. Be sorry for your sin. And ask God to forgive you right now. The way as we do that TROUGH PRAYER. That’s how we communicate with God. I’d like to lead you in prayer. If you want Christ to forgive your sins. If you want to know that when you will die you will go to Heaven then pray this prayer with me right now:

God, I know I am a sinner. And I am sorry for what I have done. And I turn from my sin now and ask You to forgive me. Thank You that Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood for me. Be my Savior and my Lord. And be my friend. I want to follow You from this day forward. Fill me with Your Spirit. And help me to be Your disciple. Thank You for accepting me. Thank You for forgiving me. Thank You that I am now YOURS. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

If you sincerely asked God to forgive you then WELCOME to the family of God. Now you are adopted by God. Now you bacame His son and His inheritance. His angels have written your name in the Book of Life. And you have the BRIGHT FUTURE.

God Jesus said:

“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word

and believes him

who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned;

he has crossed over from death to life. John 5:24

Walk with God and live eternally Arab nation! Amen.

Rev. 4:8 “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.

Brothers, God Jesus is COMING BACK to us to the earth. Be prepared to LIVE with Him and not to die without Him! Repent and make your ways straight. To make your ways straight, then, please the Lord in all you do by BELIEVING in His Son Jesus Christ.

Turn away from a life of sin to a life of righteousness (Rom. 12:21).

This is the way of peace (Luke 1:79).

It is also the way to prosperity, blessings, answered prayer, joy and every good thing (Prov. 13:21; 1 John 3:22; Heb. 13:21).

If you prayed this simple prayer above or if you need more information or still have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then please email me and contact me (contacts are below) because we should be together. God called us as believers in Him or CHURCH.

Bahira

Learn More

Questions and Answers

question-mark1.jpg

Re: Who Invented The Trinity?

Originally Posted by AbdulSalam

Who Invented The Trinity?

Originally Posted by LUX IN TENEBRIS

No one invented it, God revealed it.

What is the source of the Christian concept of the Trinity?

The Bible

Originally Posted by Bahira

Brothers, God just gave us revelation about who He is. He is not a human being. He is a TRI-united Supreme Being. His Son and the Holy Spirit are co-equal to God Father. Essence of God is ONE. They are acting in unity. Bahira

Re: What’s the muslim take on the resurrection of Jesus?

Originally Posted by CuriousSam

Just wondering

Originally Posted by Bahira

Brothers, you are still thinking if He was resurrected or no. But His is Coming BACK to His earth created by Him to live here and judge us. Be ready.

Re: Questions about Islam and God.

Originally Posted by CARM

I am currently an athiest. I was raised a christian.

My problem is this – I want to believe in God, but i cant.

But I cannot believe in God. I find the whole notion of Jesus being god nonsensical.

In fact, I find christianity so nonsensical that I became an athiest.

A muslim mate of mine suggests that my problem is not a problem with God, but with christianity.

He said that if I search for truth in islam, I will easily find it.

I am posting here because I dont know anything about islam. He told me to just search the internet for information about islam.

Anyway, here I am to learn about islam.

Originally Posted by Bahira

Hi, God is ONE who created the universe. He existed before Islam. He was God of one group of people called later Israelites. So, if you are looking for God then He is Jesus. Because all Jewish Scripture is talking about Him. Even Islam is saying that He is the Holy Spirit and Kalimat-Ullah. To find Him: you need to search for Him in the Holy Scripture called Bible. To be saved by Him: you need to be ‘born again’ by God. Why do you need it? Because who else is able to save you from the approaching Judgment Day?!

—————————————————-
Contact me here to talk about christian God and Islam:
fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Muslim Prayer Room

Brothers, join us in Prayer Room here to pray about each other!

Let’s pray together! Post your prayers here and we will pray together.

We ALL are Church of God or Ummah/fellowship of believers in God Jesus:

http://arabchurch.wordpress.com/prayer-room/

prayer.jpg

mira (10:33:37) : 

Dear Brothers and sisters, please pray for me i really don’t like airplanes and i should travel soon as i am pregnant i am afraid so afraid please join me in prayers so the lord will give me peace and freedom from this fear, i appreciate your prayers Blessings
Mira
Lebanon

29 07 2010

arabkingdom (12:05:50) :

Father, please bless my sister Mira. Protect her and her child during all days of their lives. Please be with them during their trip. Father do not leave them alone. Be their God, Friend, Father and bless all relatives of Mira. Lord be their God. Save them all! Do not leave none of them alone.
Bring them salvation and all Your eternal blessings!
In the name of Your Son Jesus I prayed. Amen.

29 07 2010

arabkingdom (13:57:53) : 

Father, please save Arabs in Lebanon. In Hezbollah. Please bring salvation and freedom to Muslims in Lebanon. Father be their FREEDOM. Lead their hearts to worship YOU by their righteous and holy lives. Amen. Amen. Bahira

Muslim Chat Room

Muslim Chat Room ‘Islam’

Brothers, join us in our Muslim Chat Room here:
http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom


Muslim Forum

Muslim Forum ‘Freedom without Limits’

Brothers, join us in our Muslim Forum here:
http://ummah.forumbuild.com

pano_ruben-2010.jpg

Here I am, Lord.  Send me.

Praying and Fasting for His Persecutor

August 19, 2010

Taksheel called his congregation to fasting and prayer for those who were persecuting them.

The local church was active in sharing the Gospel with the villagers. Many times, Taksheel, a Gospel for Asia-supported missionary, along with believers from the church , would travel house-to-house in order to tell the people about Jesus.

One day while sharing the Gospel with the people, Taksheel was threatened by an anti-Christian extremist group in his village. They told him to stop sharing the Gospel and leave the village immediately.

The believers in the local church were afraid because of the threats and lost all courage. They wanted to leave the village.

However, Taksheel refused to leave knowing that it was better to obey God rather than man. He had the believers fast and pray for three days so they would be encouraged to spread the Gospel no matter what happens.

Taksheel requests prayers for his congregation that God would fill all of them with a passion to reach out to people in their village and that the new believers in the faith may continue to stand firm. Taksheel also requests that God change the hearts of the anti-Christian group that threatened him.

Muslim Outreach

An estimated 150 million Muslims live in India alone. That’s more than Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran combined—and the second largest Muslim population in the world.

Gospel for Asia has an ongoing Muslim ministry in several countries and specific training for missionaries called to work among them. In addition, GFA produces radio broadcasts in Urdu, Muslimi Bengali, Pashto and other languages spoken by more than 300 million Muslims in Asia.

Please prayerfully consider how God would want to use you to help reach Muslims with His love.

No Money Left

December 29, 2008

Like this missionary, Manohar serves in Bihar, India.

Exhausted, Gospel for Asia missionary Manohar stood in a city far from his home with his wife, Sarita, who was dying. He had managed to get her to a hospital, but there was no money left for treatment.

Manohar serves God in a remote village with no medical facilities. When his wife started suffering from a horrible fever, Manohar and two believers from his village carried her nine miles to the hospital. She was admitted but took a turn for the worse during the night. Doctors said they could no longer treat her there. So Manohar used the last of his money for a taxi to go to the larger city hospital. But no money left meant no treatment.

Watching his wife fading away in his arms, Manohar remembered meeting a pastor named Kumar who served in that city. He took Sarita to Kumar’s church and told him the story.

Hearing of this, Kumar called some of the Christians in his town, and they all prayed with Manohar for Sarita. Right there, God healed her. It was a great encouragement to all the believers who had gathered to pray. And Manohar was overjoyed that his wife was well.

Manohar asks for prayer that his wife’s testimony will encourage many to trust Jesus. Pray also for blessings on the ministry of both Manohar and Kumar.


Extremists Halt Church Construction

December 21, 2008

.ExternalClass #ecxpray {padding:0 15px 0 5px;} .ExternalClass #ecxpray li {padding-left:2.3em;} .ExternalClass #ecxpray ul {list-style-type:disc;padding:20px 0 10px 20px;} .ExternalClass #ecxpray ul li {background:none;padding:0 0 10px 0;}

Extremists are routinely destroying church buildings like this one in Orissa.

Religious extremists from a popular radical Hindu activist group have brought a church construction project to a halt. They have set up a tent outside the unfinished building to conduct rituals to their gods.

The extremists descended on the church, which is under construction in Uttar Pradesh, India, on December 17. They placed vermillion-red flags on the church building, which is a sign that it has been taken over for Hindu use. The extremists, who belong to the radical RSS movement, then proceeded to offer pujas (Hindu prayers) to their gods and goddesses.

GFA missionary Kushal Samuel heard about the incident and rushed to the church. He tried to talk to the extremists, but they had called the police, who arrested Kushal and took him to jail. While he was being held in jail, the extremists attacked the GFA district leader, Harish Kumar, who had come to the site to help Kushal. The extremists beat Harish for about 30 minutes and then took him to the police station. They made up false stories about Kushal and Harish and accused them of many crimes.

The police allowed Kushal and Harish to speak, and they explained, in detail, what the church does. After hearing their explanation, the police released Kushal and Harish. But they halted the church construction.

In the meantime, the Hindu extremists set up a small tent in front of the unfinished church building. They are sitting in the tents conducting their rituals and are pressuring believers to turn their back on Christ and return to Hinduism.

The church was complete, except for the roof, when the extremists commandeered the site. GFA’s zonal leader, Lamu Tekam, has met with the police in an effort to get permission to continue the construction project.

  • Please pray for Lamu, that his talks with the police will bear fruit and that the police will allow construction to resume.
  • Pray for the extremists who desecrated the church property. Pray that they will come to know Christ.
  • Pray for Kushal as he works in that village. Ask the Lord to give him grace and wisdom in the midst of the difficult situation.
  • Pray for the believers, that God will strengthen them and that they will stand firm in their faith.

Training to Share His Hope

December 14, 2008

Sunil’s training at a GFA Bible college has prepared him to face challenges on his mission field as he proclaims Christ’s Good News in his native state of Andhra Pradesh.

Gospel for Asia missionary Sunil proclaims the hope of Jesus in a challenging mission field in his native state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Many of those he encounters have their own gods, and they don’t want to hear about the God of the Bible. Yet Sunil has remained faithful and not given up—and today is seeing much fruit from his labors.

The training the young man received at a GFA Bible college was instrumental in preparing him for his place of ministry—but it was a long road to get there.

Growing up in Andhra Pradesh, Sunil knew only the way of life that his parents practiced—the same way of life common to those he would later be reaching with the Gospel message. The activities of worshipping idols, visiting temples and offering sacrifices to appease the family’s gods filled Sunil’s childhood years.

Then, at age 12, Sunil was exposed to a message that was altogether different: A pastor was in his village sharing the Gospel, and the Good News reached Sunil. He was amazed to hear about Jesus coming to earth to provide redemption. At first, he didn’t understand, but the pastor gave him a New Testament, and he began reading it.

This was a critical juncture in Sunil’s life, and he was glad for the opportunity to enroll in a GFA Bible college.

Even at his young age, Sunil was drawn to study the Scriptures often. Looking back, he remembers, “Even while pondering the Word, I began to experience peace and joy in my heart, and my inner man was satisfied with the truth.”

Sunil was seeing that salvation could only be found in Jesus. And as he embraced the salvation he had thirsted for, he knew there would be no turning back.

“I gave first priority to Jesus in my life,” Sunil shared, “and I became His own.”

He became part of a local church and continued to study the Scriptures that had drawn him to the Savior. As Sunil grew in his faith, God filled him with a desire to serve Him in full-time ministry, spreading His life-changing Word to others who still needed to hear about the Savior’s love for them.

This was a critical juncture in Sunil’s life, and he was glad for the opportunity to enroll in a GFA Bible college. At the college, he would undergo intensive training to equip him for the challenges he would later face on the mission field. He soaked up his classes and the in-depth study of the Scriptures that had so captivated him as a boy. He also had opportunities to go on times of practical outreach, preparing him to serve full-time on the mission field.

After graduating, Sunil began full-time ministry among people needing to know the Savior’s love. He serves in an area where many are strongly opposed to the Gospel, often because of the way of life so deeply engrained in them. But equipped by his training and study of the Scriptures, he has been able to persevere and share Christ among them.

Today, Sunil regularly pours God’s Word into the lives of others as a pastor and evangelist. He’s also had the opportunity to train several men who actively help him in his ministry and have a burning desire to reach the lost!

Sunil asks for prayer that God will touch many hearts in his area and use him mightily for the furthering of His kingdom.

Flooding Spreads Beyond Pakistan,
Leaves Parts of India Underwater

The massive flooding of the Indus River has now impacted the lives of some 20 million people and left more than 1,600 dead in Pakistan has now spread into India.

In the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, 145 people are dead and another 500 are missing after flash floods hit the state earlier this month. Thousands of stranded villagers had to be rescued from floodwaters.

Further south, incessant rains have pushed the Godavari River over its banks and into homes and churches in Andhra Pradesh, India. The floods left 11 villages underwater, 10 people dead and hundreds of others missing. Among those affected are at least 1,000 Christians, including several Gospel for Asia-supported missionaries and their congregations.

The annual monsoon rains caused the floods, which have been plaguing the state on India’s eastern coast since early August. The state has received about 23 percent more rainfall this year than is normal during monsoon season, which runs from June through October.

This is the second round of catastrophic flooding to hit Andhra Pradesh in less than 12 months. In October 2009, floodwaters destroyed thousands of homes there and devastated the neighboring state of Karnataka.

Gospel for Asia Compassion Services teams in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are now in the affected areas distributing aid. Teams have been working for several weeks in Pakistan, where UNICEF reports that 6 million children are homeless and 70 percent of the country’s crops have been destroyed.

One of the immediate needs in all the flooded areas is clean drinking water, which is being provided by the Compassion Services teams. Continue to pray for the flood victims. Pray specifically for safety and health of those in the areas where contaminated water brings the threat of disease. Also pray for the residents and aid workers faced with the task of helping the people rebuild their homes and lives for the long term.

gen_ruben.jpg


my pakistan copy.jpg

A GFA-supported missionary (in the blue jacket) is helping this family move their household goods to higher ground.

indo-pak-1.jpg

Water has reached the roofline of this building, which is used as a church in the Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India.

indo-pak-2.jpg



Daily Study

About our STUDY

Brothers, if you are unable to read our daily messages in your mail box then please visit daily our site: https://muslimstudy.wordpress.com

We will publish all our messages on this site.

The best messages will be also published here: http://arabkingdom.wordpress.com

So, even if you cannot see pictures in our messages or to read text then just visit our site and find this message placed there:

https://muslimstudy.wordpress.com
Is the WAY to God in Islam?
Are you forgiven by God in Islam? Are you SURE that Allah forgave you ALL your sins? Or may be you are just going to hell by following Islam?!
Who is God of our father Ibrahim? God is LOVE

Why do we look for God in Islam and in the Bible?

Are you seeking spiritual guidance and direction in your life?

Do you have serious questions about spiritual teaching and issues? About salvation, Islam and the Bible?

This free study I am offering to you provides Bible answers! God in the Bible offers the true answers to questions such as:

Does God really exist? What is the purpose and meaning of life? What is the origin of the human race? Can we receive eternal life after death? How can we be forgiven of our sins and receive the favor and blessings of God? Is God in Islam the same God of our father Ibrahim/Abraham?

We urge you to consider why the Bible is the best source of spiritual guidance and direction. Words of God found in the Gospel of Christ (Injil), can answer your questions about LIFE and the meaning of life. The teaching of Jesus can lead you to a fulfilling spiritual life and true Hope for eternal life. Please study this free lesson showing why this is so and be actively involved in discussions with us! ASK any questions and God will give you ANSWERS..may be from us too!

Introduction:

All people everywhere at some time in their lives recognize that they have spiritual needs. They need guidance and direction to find hope for eternity and answers to the questions of life. That’s why we devote daily our time to provide you answers to your questions. We offer you opportunity to be actively engaged in studying of the Holy Scripture. Let’s do it together. Because if God is NOT in Islam then you will JUST join millions of Arabs and Muslims in the hell fire. Study the Holy Scripture and we will FIND the TRUTH together!

People alone cannot provide this spiritual guidance

Many learned men do not even attempt to provide answers for the meaning and purpose of life and other serious spiritual questions. If they do try, they cannot prove their answers are right or wrong, and they often contradict one another. Many Muslims have just countless number of MISCONCEPTIONS about God and His Bible. We are going to change your mind by SHOWING you what is the WILL of God toward you and your life. Let’s consider Qur’an and the Bible and God will DEFINITELLY talk to your hearts about Himself.

Jeremiah 10:23 The way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.

You need to find and study a source of spiritual direction and guidance from someone who really knows the answers. [Isaiah 55:8,9] That’s why LET’S be ACTIVELLY engaged in our DIALOG. All people everywhere at some time in their lives recognize that they have spiritual needs. They need guidance and direction to find hope for eternity and answers to the questions of life. That’s why we devote daily our time to provide you answers to your questions. We offer you opportunity to be actively engaged in studying of the Holy Scripture. Let’s do it together. Because if God is NOT in Islam then you will JUST join millions of Arabs and Muslims in the hell fire. Study the Holy Scripture and we will FIND the TRUTH together!

People alone cannot provide this spiritual guidance

Many learned men do not even attempt to provide answers for the meaning and purpose of life and other serious spiritual questions. If they do try, they cannot prove their answers are right or wrong, and they often contradict one another. Many Muslims have just countless number of MISCONCEPTIONS about God and His Bible. We are going to change your mind by SHOWING you what is the WILL of God toward you and your life. Let’s consider Qur’an and the Bible and God will DEFINITELLY talk to your hearts about Himself.

Jeremiah 10:23 The way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.

You need to find and study a source of spiritual direction and guidance from someone who really knows the answers. [Isaiah 55:8,9] That’s why LET’S be ACTIVELLY engaged in our DIALOG.

God in the Bible claims that it teaches the true answers to these questions

Psalms 119:105 Your word is a LAMP to my feet and a LIGHT to my path.

John 17:17 Your word is Truth. 2 Timothy 3:16,17

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Bible teaching affirms that belief in God Jesus Christ will give us required spiritual direction you need to show you the meaning and purpose of life. It claims that you can FIND these answers in God’s word if you will diligently study the Scriptures because God is INTERESTED to REVEAL His plans He has toward you!

The purpose of this free study is to urge you to consider Bible teaching – the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Gospel is the Good News that God Jesus was resurrected to resurrect us for the ETERNAL LIFE with Him in His Kingdom of Heaven) – as the answer to your need TO FIND God and LIVE eternally with Him.

So, brothers Arabs and Muslims, please use the contact information we provide in the bottom part of our messages to contact us and engage in dialogue with us.

Learn More

Prayers

Oh God give me a heart A heart after You

Oh God , give me a heart
A heart after you
A heart
Like David
Always seeking you
On
The inside always true
Oh God give me a heart
A heart after you
A heart
Like Samson
Even though
Weakened and shorn
Cried out to you
Though bound and torn
Willing to die
Yet
Still glorify
you
Lord give me a heart
A heart after you
Give me a heart
Like
Rahab the prostitute
Seeing and hearing heart so astute
Attuned to you
That her whole house was delivered through
Her act of faith in following you
Oh God give me a heart
A
heart after you
Give me a heart
Like Jephthah
True to his word
In spite
of
All that he sees all he has heard
Over
Above
The pain and the hurt
Will seek
To
Always put you first
Oh God
Give me a heart
A heart after you

LORD GOD YOU ARE FAITHFUL

YOU HAVE PROMISED YOU WILL NEVER FAIL!
I WILL HONOR YOU!
I WILL ADORE YOU!
YOUR FAITHFULNESS LORD IS FOR EVER MORE!
OH YES YOU DO NOT SHARE YOUR GLORY WITH ANYONE!
YOU ARE THE POWER ,MIGHT AND SUPER GLORY!
YOU JUST DONT FAIL!
YOU ARE THE BEAUTY OF LIFE!
MAY YOU REMAIN OUR GOD NOW AND FOREVER MORE!
AMEN!

Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your many blessings! Please touch the life and heart of my dear friend. Evil influences are trying to overpower and mislead him. Show him that you love him, dear Lord, and will bring him through any storm that he is facing. Please bind all of these evil influences in his life and let him realize that the devil is a liar and is out to corrupt and devour whom he may. Help him to stand strong in courage and faith. Please forgive him for the anger and bitterness he is feeling in his heart at this time. Lord please wrap your arms around him in love. This I pray, in the mighty name of Jesus Amen!!!!!!

Prayer

Praise the glory of your grace! Praise the beauty of holiness! Praise you LORD! Thank you for this day to dwell in your peace. Thank you for love you
give us to share. Thank you for the home you’re preparing for us, Lord Jesus. Amen

Prayer of Hours

Great and most high God, who in Your wisdom has built all creation, making the sun to command
the day, the moon and stars to command the night,
it is Your grace which has brought us sinners into Your presence to praise and glorify You at this evening hour. Let my prayer be wafted up to you like incense, and You, Lord, accept it as a sweet fragrance.

Grant us peace at this hour and through the coming night. Free us from nightly terrors, from all troubles that infest the darkness, and let the sleep You have given us our repose be undisturbed by evil dreams. Thus, even as we slumber may we be mindful of You, Lord and giver of all good, and in the morning, let us rise up joyfully to glorify Your goodness. AMEN.

Rev. John.

The Lord Knows My Prayers

O Lord Jesus
Son of The Almighty Living God

I lift up my Prayers to The One Who knows Already what They are

Do I ask for a God Loving Woman to help me in my walk?
A beautiful House?
A fast car?
And enough money for ME to live happily ever after?

Please Grant Me ALL The Things That You knew before time that my heart so longs for

Give me a solid and determined mind Lord
Grant my Heart the Love it so Longs for
Fill me with the Knowledge,wisdom, and the determination that I need to cary on

But most of all Lord give me the vision That You Have for me
I beg of You Jesus just show me,give me something,

You know why I ask Lord?
You have something for me,and I want to grasp it with both hands,I come boldly before You and ask what is my next step

O Holy Spirit take full control of my soul,lead me down the path that God has paved for me

Make me competent in all I do for You
Help me use ALL The gifts that You gave us

Goal,vision,act,fact

O Lord I owe You My Life
All I do is For Our Fathers Glory

In The Name Of Jesus

Amen

Thanksgiving

Thank you Lord for your sweet and tender mercies.
Amen

Help!!!

Lord, I need some help – this thing is bigger than me and I don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel! HELP! .. I know you will – you always do – but I’d have to say this is the greatest and longest and most painful trial I’ve endured. I’m getting rather weary and need new strength! You know all that besets me – send help .. please and, if not, give me the strength for the tasks and a willing and cheerful attitude about the mundane.

OH God How Many

Oh God
How Many?
How Many?
Have we kicked out of your kingdom
With
Our many false platitudes
Rigid, unloving Attitudes
How Many?
HOW Many?
Oh God How Many
Have we kicked out of your kindom
With
Our double standards of what is right
Our
Prejudging others on sight
Oh God
How Many
How Many
Have we kicked out of your kingdom
Oh God
The Answer is too many
So
Give us this day
A
Heart that would pray
Not Lord
Look at those sinners
But
Lord look at us sinners
All
Needing your grace
Each of us standing in some imperfect place
So
Restore your righteousness
Not our own
So
That someday we can bring others to your throne
Amen.

How Many

I am tired battling

For what Jesus has already WON! I place my battled weary soul in your capable hands and ask for a tight hug! It is hard to say goodbye to people whom you’ve known for years when you’ve grown up to see they only love you for what you give and do for them!

Is this the kind of love we are sharing with each other in the body if Christ? How can we offer the world anything when we have nit the God Kind Of Love…

Father forgive us for selfishness and our lack of self less ways… It is not all about me. (us) It is REALLY all about you

help your people we are clanging brass and needy
ng

For what Jesus has already WON! I place my battled weary soul in your capable hands and ask for a tight hug! It is hard to say goodbye to people whom you’ve known for years when you’ve grown up to see they only love you for what you give and do for them!

Is this the kind of love we are sharing with each other in the body if Christ? How can we offer the world anything when we have nit the God Kind Of Love…

Father forgive us for selfishness and our lack of self less ways… It is not all about me. (us) It is REALLY all about you

help your people we are clanging brass and needy
ng

Prayer Against Judgmental Spirits

Heavenly Father, I come to You now in the Name of Jesus Christ My Lord, and ask that others be obedient to You who taught that they should not judge others. When they shall realize that they shall be judged with the same judgment they use, they should realize how important it is for them to be free from all judgmentalism in their lives.
With Your continued help, they shall not judge others. Instead, they should seek to help restore others, as I do so, lest I shall fall into the same judgmental temptation from the devil.

Enable me, precious Father, to stand fast in the liberty You’ve given to me so that I should not be entangled with the yoke of bondage from the devil to judgmentalism. Help me to continue to walk in love towards all others not hate or pity,
and to bear the burdens of others so as to fulfill the Law of Christ.

Above all things, I want to put on love, which is the bond of perection, because I realize that when I love these others as my brothers and my sisters, I am abiding in the light. Thank You for forgiving me and loving me Dear Jesus so that I can NOW! love others.

Jesus, from this time forward I shall avoid all judgmentalism of my brothers and my sisters as You have NOW! accepted me and received me in Christ Jesus. AMEN. HALLELUJAH. HALLELUJAH.

Rev. John.

Your Love for ALL

Dear Heavenly, Awesome wonder, Mighty Victorious,FATHER, You Create beauty like no other, you are the Keeper of Our Souls.for You know every head on our head as well as on our body, You can us a Royal Priesthood a pericular people. You give us all entitle to seek your heavenly Kingdom, and yet many can not find for their sites are set on material things, give them who do not see a Spiritual eye adjustment, and them only hear everything but your voice,a Spiritual hearing aide adjusted to the frequency of Your Blessed Holiness.

When 2 or 3 are gathered together you are in the midst, LORD, many are trouble, Hear their Pray, many are seeking a healing, a peace, a home, prosperity, a Job, and LOVE ❤ We know YOUR Word says perfect Love casts out fear, and for I command that You Love one another, I Loved you because You first Loved Me, you a FATHER that can do anything, I ask for those whom have hardened their hearts receive a fleshy Heart, in the name of JESUS, I bind Up the Spirit they circulates hate, lack of trust,and discord among your Children, and loosen the Angels to protect your children with a love that see’s no judgement and a peace in their hearts to forgive,and live in peace and harmony with one another, in the name of JESUS. Touch this site, free the captives, and Bless those whom you have given the knowledge to create such an atmosphere to meet up at YOUR Assigned season for YOUR Word is sharper then a double-edged sword,and will never change not like mans,however,your Word says YOUR Latters days will be greater, so open the flood gates of heaven to pour out,peace,Joy,compassion,Hope, Grace,mercy, and of them ALL LOVE for one another regardless, for we all sins and fall short of your Glory LORD, Touch Our Families, Friends,and Our Enemies, and allow us to spread the sweet fragance of your Word, Which is LOVE that Conquers All, in JESUS Name I Pray, With no greater Love then to risk my own life for a fellow Friend, Amen, Amen, Amen

Help me Jesus Like I Know Only You can

O Lord Jesus Christ Son of David

Son Of The Almighty Living God

I am struggling again Lord
Everytime You ask me to come deeper
Then I struggle
Then I can’t determine where You Want ME
Then I can’t determine who stays and who goes

It I’d like my midnight hour Lasts all day
I Need You Jesus
And only You
But how do I determine who You have sent to be in my life
And who has not

I do hear You Lord
But sometimes the mayhem of this world makes me deaf
Deaf to your soft voice
And numb to You tender touch
And blind
Blind

Blind to The kingdom
Blind to our Promise
Blind to our Gifts

O lord Jesus Christ Please help me
O Lord Jesus Christ son of David Please help me

Amen

Worth of all Praise

Lord, you are worthy of all praise.
I chose to serve you, and honor you.
You are a light on the path that I must follow.
You are my shield and protector.
You are all that I need.
I will Love you Lord,
I will serve you Lord
You are my all in all.

Prayer for salvation

Father in Heaven, I come before You tonight to pray for my brother and his family here. Thank you for bring me in this new town in Your purpose. I just need Your presence down upon this family as I praise and worship You. Let Your glory fall in this place until they heart feel something different that they never have before. open they heart and touch them all by Your love. Even they are moslem but I love my brother and his wife, I love my nephews. As You save me, please save them all O Lord Jesus.. according to Your word Acts 16:31, and I believe that my brother and his family will confess that Jesus is Lord and give their life to You. In the name of Jesus, Amen!

Need Mighty Prayer

Heavenly Father, I come humbly before you now and ask that you protect my son and help us through this time at hand. I lift him up to you Lord that your tender mercies may be shown in his situation and he will see Your hand in his life. He knows You Lord and has accepted you as Saviour and I ask that You work mighty works within him and draw him nearer to You in this time of distress.

I CHOOSE TO DRINK OF THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE

O Lord Jesus Christ
How I have come to know You
And ALL Things That are from You

How You Teach me good from bad
right from wrong
Heavanly Gifts,
and things from the devil

Yes I fail,I fall way short of who I should be,
But I choose to drink from The Fountain of LIFE
And I choose NOT to walk This Land,This Arid Land
without The Word of God implanted deep within my soul

I choose to drink in The Fullness of LIFE
I choose to devoure people With The Word of GOD
If I speak The Word of The Lord That has been implanted in me and it hurts people,Then so what,
if The Word Of GOD Hurts me,Then I must be doing something wrong,I must of been tought by the wrong teacher

I choose To Drink From The Fountain Of Life That The Holy Spirit will Guide me to,

O Holy Spirit,The Spirit Of GOD,fill me with the teachings of our Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST
LEAD ME TO DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF TRUTH, OVERFLOW MY SPIRIT WITH YOUR LOVE,WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE,AND POWER THAT WE CAN DO ALL THINGS IN CHRIST

ALL THING WILL BOWE AT THE SOUND OF YOUR NAME,ALL EVIL WILL FLEE ON THE COMMAND OF YOUR NAME,

NO THING HAS POWER OVER ME AND MY HOUSE HOLD,MY CHILDREN MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS, BECOUSE WE CHOOSE TO DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE

AND IN THIS WE WILL BE FILLED,OVERFLOWED, ABUNDENTLY,CONTINUESLY,NON STOP,FOR EVER

FOR ETERNETY WE WILL LIVE IN GODS VICTORY

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

AMEN

Ya Subhan Isa Allah!

Subhana Rabbi yal A’ala!

Be saved my Arab nation!

Read the Bible online here in Arabic and in many oher languages:
http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/


If you need more information or still have questions about who Jesus is or if you want to believe in God Jesus then
please email me and contact me here because we should be together. God called us, believers in Him or CHURCH:

http://www.muslimstate.wordpress.com       http://www.arabworld.ning.com

http://www.arabkingdom.wordpress.com

fadlofallah@hotmail.com

Join us in Muslim Forum: http://www.hooreeya.wordpress.com or http://www.ummah.forumbuild.com

Join us in our Chat Forum: http://www.chatzy.com/arabkingdom

Read our DAILY Study here: http://www.muslimstudy.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: